SOLX Green Energy LLP (shall be further referred to as we, us and our) is established with extensive technical expertise and ability to design, source, install, commission, operate and maintain solar power systems and solutions. We offer full turnkey solutions at competitive prices either in on-grid or off-grid programs.
Collection of data
The personal data we collect from you may include:
- your name;
- billing address;
- home address;
- work address;
- telephone number;
- your use of our services (including but not limited to your management of your account with us, communications made, online searches made, browsing history, web sites visited and location data);
- company/organisation name;
- email address;
- bank details; and
- payment information.
You are not required to provide any of this data, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested services.
We may also collect data about you from third party agencies such as credit references agencies, fraud prevention agencies, commercially available directories and publicly available sources.
How is your personal data used?
We may use the personal data you provide to us to:
- provide you with the services you have signed up for;
- complete any orders you make with us;
- contact you were necessary;
- verify your identity;
- confirm that you are an authorised user of our services;
- inform you of service related information such as updates and new features;
- assist us in crime and fraud prevention;
- process payments made by you;
- analyse your use to generate market reports and statistical analysis;
- market our products;
- improve our services;
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- send out email alerts you may have signed up for.
In addition to the above, we may also share your personal data with other our partners as described below.
With whom is your personal data shared?
We may disclose your personal data in the following ways:
- to our partners, sub-contractors, agents and prospective partners who are involved in the provision of our services;
- to third parties where you have consented to us doing so;
- to public bodies, government authorities or the legal industry where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
- to a buyer (or prospective buyer) of SOLX or any of its entities; and
- to a third party when we are required by law to do so.
We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our services in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other service information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying data.
The requirements of data protection laws
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of your personal data by us as very important to our successful operation, and to maintaining confidence between us and our users. We ensure that our organisation treats personal data lawfully and correctly. To this end we adhere strictly to the regulations of data protection laws.
- we will only collect sufficient personal data for the uses set out above;
- we will endeavour to keep your personal data up-to-date;
- we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
- we will not transfer your personal data to a country outside India unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal data to the standards that apply within India.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard drive or to your browser's memory. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our services or other websites that you visit.To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you to contact your web master.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited. Additionally, we ensure that data-processors used by us implement appropriate security measurements.
Please always be aware that communications over the internet are not always secure unless even when they have been encrypted. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
Reviewing your personal data
In some cases, you can review and correct personal data provided through our service by going to the page on which you provided the data. You may also be able to update your marketing preferences.
If you are a SOLX registered customer, you may verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided to us at any time by clicking on "Edit My Profile" under the website navigation heading "My SOLX ". The 'Unsubscribe' link on the website allows you to decline offer to send you marketing information from us or from our business partners. You can subscribe or unsubscribe such services if you wish to do so at any time.
You may request copies of your personal data held by us by making a subject access request in writing using the form provided by SOLX upon request. Your form, once completed should be addressed to SOLX legal section as set out in the standardised form and sent together with proof of your identity.
Also, you can help us to maintain the accuracy of your data by notifying us of any change.
We do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 18 and we do not target or direct our services at children. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our data base.
Links to other websites
Our services may provide you with links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal data, please contact us. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Last updated:29August 2019